Friday, June 08, 2007

Day 6 (Wednesday)

Wednesdays are really long and busy days for me, so i didn't get round to writing a post then, nor yesterday, so now I'm just going to do a quick five point summary

1. Water - loads, kept needing the toilet in the evening!

2. Fruit and Vegetables - 2 apples, tomatoes, chickpeas and pepper for lunch, peas and asparagus for dinner.

3. Exercise - didn't get out for a walk, but did do some speed tidying and cleaning. I set my timer for 10 minutes and then raced around a room sorting and moving things and putting them away, and also some vacuuming. I did that for at least 40 minutes, while entertaining a small person (I brought him back with me to my house)

4. No sugar - managed to break this by eating some silly stuff at small child's house.

5. No after dinner eating - had some grapes at small group meeting (midweek church group) so broke this one too. Not the best day really.

No comments: