Monday, January 03, 2011

3rd Jan

So today is day 4 of eating good stuff and doing this weight loss thing!
I've weighed (cos it's Monday and that's official weigh in day) and I'm at the same as I was yesterday - 291lb. I won't be weighing again for a few days cos I know it's not good to do it every day.

Yesterday I successfully avoided the cake at church. That wasn't too tough, I mostly just stayed away from it. I also downed a few cups of water so I'd feel a bit full and wouldn't want anything else.

In the afternoon I did have some cravings. I think I need to make sure I've got stuff around for snacks as well as meals. I have cashew nuts, but I don't want to eat too many of those in a day. Need to go shopping for some vegetables anyway, so I'll have a think. Maybe I'll get some houmous and stuff to dip.

I also had a headache most of the day and felt a bit weak and feeble. I tried really hard to keep drinking. Today I'm going to try to count my drinks to see how much I'm having. I know I'm pretty good at it, but I want to count to be sure.

Plans for today - I'd like to start to try to make sure I get out for a walk every day. I know that's gonna be good for me in lots of ways.

No comments: