Saturday, October 04, 2008

Weight loss anniversary

On Thursday (2nd October) it was the two year anniversary of starting south beach. As of Thursday morning I had gone from 294 to 211.2 (a loss of 82.8lb). My lowest weigh-in so far has been around the 203/204 mark, but I've bounced back up from there a few times. Hopefully going back on phase one will help me get back down there and past this hump.

I can't believe how different I am from two years ago. I don't recognise the 'me' I see in photos now, but I certainly don't recognise the 'me' I see in photos from back then. I'm going to write a longer post about it over at OWOA, but I just wanted to mark the anniversary here too.

I guess that although I'm not yet at goal, I do feel like big is changing/has changed to beautiful :)

No comments: