Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday (day 2)

Morning weigh in - somewhere below 211.2 (which is what I was yesterday). My scale couldn't make its mind up, so never mind!

Breakfast
Bowl of veggie curry with grated cheese (yes, weird breakfast, but I'd been up a couple of hours before I ate it - yes, I know, bad planning! and wanted something substantial and quicker to fix than bacon and egg.)

Snack
I'll be at our church mums and tots group this morning, so I'll take a snack with me to avoid the biscuits!
Took a babybel cheese.
But, I have to admit to having THREE cups of hot chocolate. It was freezing and I don't drink tea or coffee, and hot chocolate was on offer...

Lunch
A delicious chickpea, spinach and onion concoction cooked by a friend of mine. Yum

Snack
Cashews and Macadamias and a piece of cheese

Dinner
Pork chop, peas, mashed cauliflower, apple&onion and gravy.

Evening snack
I got really hungry in the evening so I ate some more nuts.

No comments: