Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I now it's Wednesday, but I'm still gonna call this Monday weigh-in.

When I weighed myself on Monday I discovered that in the two weeks since I started I have lost 6.2lb which is really exciting.

I've now started my new job so I need to be really strict with myself about setting a routine for exercise that I will be able to stick with. At the moment I feel really tired, but I think that's partly just getting used to the new job and all the new information my brain is trying to process. My nominated exercise for today is housework and perhaps some stair walking. I'd go out for a walk, but the weather is a bit miserable to take S out in (S is the boy I'm child-minding).

Yesterday we tried no-pasta lasagne for dinner. It's made with aubergine (eggplant to the Americans!) instead of pasta. My mum and I really enjoyed it, and now we've made it once we can experiment with the recipe and maybe add different vegetable each time (last night we had it with yellow pepper and squash in, the recipe also suggested you could put in spinich).

1 comment:

Debs said...

I can just picture you doing it [which is clever having never actually met you! ;-) ]