Friday, June 06, 2008

Getting back on track

I was meant to be getting back on track with my food diary yesterday, but for a number of reasons that didn't happen.. anyway, here I am today, reporting in...

I couldn't have breakfast first thing because I had a fasting blood test that needed to be got out of the way first. I took a pear and a babybel cheese with me to eat on the way home, and had another pear when I got home (after 10am, so not exactly early for breakfast!)

Lunch was a bowl of lentil soup. I also ate a piece of corned beef. I was cooking veggie curry, but it wasn't going to be done in time for me to eat it and get out of the house to go get a parking permit for my hire car (we put a 'visitors permit' in this morning, which ran out at 1pm, so really I needed to leave to get that sorted at 1pm).

Dinner
Pork chop, broccoli, carrots, green beans and gravy. Yum :-)

Evening
Some pistachios and a piece of cheese.
Bit of chocolate.

I was trying to get a balance between making sure I was eating enough today, and keeping the evening munchies under control. Not sure I managed it.. but I'm trying!

No comments: