Monday, October 29, 2007

Extra nibble

Since one of the problems I've had with keeping a food diary is that I've let stuff slip past without recording it, this time I want to write down everything, even the seemingly small stuff so that I don't go that way again. As a result I'm recording that I had a spoonful of cottage pie while giving The Little One some dinner. And that was basically because he really didn't want to eat it and when we did get some in his mouth he wanted to spit it out, and I wanted to check that what I was feeding him really was edible, and that I wasn't trying to feed him something that was past it's best. It tasted fine, so I figured he just doesn't like cottage pie! We persevered and got some of it into him and then changed tack and gave him some toast instead :-)

No comments: