Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today

I am just too tired and there's all this stuff buzzing round in my head. I've got some stuff I want to post at some point, but I need to try and figure it out in my head a bit more before I put fingers to keyboard. In the meantime I just can't seem to stop feeling tired and and bit down. I'm trying so hard to keep 'up' (in my mindset, and physically out of bed) but it's really hard right now.

So I'm off to bed now (it's 7.45pm!) and hopefully it'll all look better in the morning. Night all

1 comment:

Chaotic Mom said...

I have a "private" blog I don't tell others about, and have real tight settings on, too. Different e-mail, everything. Kind of like a paper diary, but online. But still, I hear you. There are some things I just can't put down. But when I DO write them out (on paper, or online) sometimes this helps me sort things out. Good luck, eh!

And good job on the weight loss. I'm about 70 pounds overweight right now, bad knees and very low energy. It's going to take a long time and maybe more determination than I currently have to loose it. Hang in there, okay? ;)