Sunday, November 05, 2006

Team Competition

The lastest thing over at One Weigh or Another is a Team Competion. I'm in a team with Tami (our group leader), Lady Laura, Maria and Stephanie. (Hopefully I just managed to link the right name with the right blog. I'm planning to add them to my side bar soon anyway)

The first thing we need to do is come up with a group name. I've just been mucking around with our initials and come up with a few random ideas, but I totally wouldn't blame the rest of my team if my ideas get shouted down and someone else comes up with something better!

The week we'll be getting points based on weight loss and number of times we've exercised this week. I've done exercise on 4 days and you'll be able to find out my weight loss tomorrow - I'll be posting it here and over on OWOA.
I'll keep you up to date on our team progress as well :-)

No comments: