Thursday, November 16, 2006

Beautiful?

I was told I was beautiful today. By a complete stranger. In fact a guy trying to chat me up. Really quite a bizarre experience actually. I don't think he was actually drunk, but he was holding a beer bottle in his hand. And yet, it still felt good. It was something that somewhere inside of me I needed to hear, and God knew that, and it happened. And then I had a really long conversation with the guy about God and church and stuff like that - well having turned the guy down, I at least owed it to him to show him my desire that he (along with all non-Christians) could be saved.

But still, someone told me I was beautiful. I'm not sure I feel in yet myself when I look at my outside - I've lost a stone, but there's still a long way to go. But hey, you know what, I am beautiful :-)

I also wrote about this at OWOA

No comments: