Saturday, June 09, 2012

Starting over again

Hello, it's me again.

Long and the short of it, I had two babies, continued to put weight on, binged on really bad stuff and a week ago finally got a hold of myself and I've been on south beath phase one (more or less) for a week.

Last Saturday was day one and I weighed in at the largest I'd ever been - 320lb. Today I weighed and I was 309lb. Yay! I know a fair bit was water retention cos I spent the first two days weeing every ten minutes! But it can't all have been water. So yay, I'm going in the right direction.

I know I haven't blogged on here, but I just need to do it to have a place to stay accountable, even if noone else reads it, I know that they could!

(My husband still calls me beautiful, but I know I could look and feel better, and enjoy him and my kids more once I'm thinner)

I guess I ought to add some recent pics. Will do that soon...

No comments: