Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Weigh-In

I just weighed myself and got the number 212.8 fives times in a row.
Since the scales were a lot less decisive than that yesterday, I'm just going to ignore the 217.4 figure I recorded yesterday (cos there's no way I can have lost nearly 5lb in one day, even on phase 1. Although I guess, some of that could be water, but anyway!)

I'm going out for the day, so I will try my hardest to stick to phase one, but I'll be out in a big group, so I have to be prepared for the choices not to go my way (for examply if we end up eating in an Italian place!) But most places do sell salad, so it should be ok. (Just it is raining, so salad may not be exactly what's on my mind!)

Breakfast
My usual - bacon, egg and veggie curry!

Lunch
2 sausages with sweet potato mash (which also had normal potato in it too) and red onion gravy.

Snack
Two chocolate sweets.

Dinner
Bowl of veggie curry
A mars bar

Today has been all over the place emotionally, and I don't want to talk about it right now.

No comments: