Monday, September 25, 2006

Bit of a rotten day

After all the resolve and positive thinking of the weekend today was a bit of a let down. It rained all day (and we're talkng big rain, not just that typical UK drizzle). That meant that although I did get out to do a few things done, I didn't go out a second time to do all the other things on my list, including having a walk that was longer than 5 minutes! I've also eaten some fairly stupid things today. Right, I resolve that tomorrow I'll think positively and also try to have time for reading my bible and praying, and hope that chasing a 1 year old around will be more exercise than I got today.
And I will try to be healthy for my last meal of today. Cos I guess it's about not putting off till tomorrow what can be done today!

1 comment:

blestwithsons said...

Debs, what plan are you using? I highly recommend something. I'm charting all the One Weigh participants - and the ones on a plan are much more successful. The only ones who are succeeding buy merely trying to "eat right" are those who only need to lose 10 or 15 lbs.

South Beach is my choice - and I love it. Weight Watchers is also good...