Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My exercise challenge

Having been able to get back on the treadmill again (after a chest infection) and discovering how much it improves my mood and makes me feel better, I'm going to set myself a challenge.

At the moment I don't have a full time job (although I'm working on it..), but that means I have lots of time to exercise.

So, my challenge is to do at least 5 hours exercise a week. And, if those five hours are on the treadmill, and I do other stuff in addition, then that's even better.

Sunday
1 hour treadmill

Monday
1 hour treadmill
weights (approx 15 mins)

Tuesday
30 mins treadmill
30-40 mins swimming (I did 28 lengths)

Wednesday
1 hour treadmill
weights (approx 15 mins)

Thursday
45 mins treadmill

Friday
1 hour treadmill

Saturday
70 mins treadmill

Sunday
Took a day off from exercising.

No comments: